This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than the Sesli Textiles website.
Privacy of Sesli Textiles website users is respected and all information shared will be detailed as below.
Sesli Textiles will not, without the users express consent divulge any personal information other than listed below:
- Use personal information for any purpose other than:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods;
- to contact the user regarding current or new Goods or services or any other goods offered from Sesli Textiles or any divisions, affiliates and/or partners (unless the user has opted out from receiving marketing material);
- to inform the user of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by Sesli Textiles or any divisions, affiliates and/or partners (unless the user has opted out from receiving marketing material); and
- to improve the Sesli Textiles product selection and user experience of the Website by, for example, monitoring browsing habits, or tracking sales on the Website; or
- Disclose personal information to any third party other than:
- To Sesli Textiles employees and/or third party service providers who assist users to interact via the Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Goods or when delivering Goods, and therefore requires personal information in order to assist and communicate properly and efficiently;
- To our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly via email or any other method for purposes of sending marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered (unless the user has opted out from receiving marketing material);
- To law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when Sesli Textiles believe, in good faith, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- To Sesli Textiles service providers (under contract) who help with sections of the business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, these contracts dictate that service providers may only use information in connection with the services they perform for Sesli Textiles ; and
- To Sesli Textiles suppliers in order for them to liaise regarding any faulty product purchased which requires their involvement; and
- Sesli Textiles is entitled to use or disclose personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend the rights or property of Sesli Textiles . In the event of a fraudulent online payment, Sesli Textiles is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
- Sesli Textiles will ensure that all employees, third party service providers, divisions, affiliates and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) who have access to personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to the user’s personal information.
- Sesli Textiles will not retain any personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless it is required by law to do so.
Whilst Sesli Textiles will do all things reasonably necessary to protect the users rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures thereof whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.